foodpanda Bangladesh Limited
- Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
- foodpanda (small `f`) delivers a first class, on-demand food delivery experience with hundreds of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office – fast! We`re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
- Ensure operational performance indicators and OKRs are maintained
- Lead and manage customer service agents
- Plan roster for the teams
- Create and edit Salesforce reports
- Manage and track the usage of customer compensations
- Prepare daily and weekly reports for the Manager’s perusal
- Assist the Manager in validating and preparing salary and incentive reports for the
- Assist in new joiners’ interviews and training
- Proactively raise any customer product related issues to relevant team
- Work across departments for smoother operations
- Participate in SOP discussion and share ideas on SOP changes based on local context
- • Align with regional and central teams on a regular basis
- Liaising with BPO partner on a daily and weekly basis and assist to improve
- Assist Trainers and Quality Analysts when required
- Assist in any ad hoc projects as assigned by the Manager
- Work at office
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university. You are able to communicate in English and Bengali fluently.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Call Center, Contact Center, Service Operations
- Both males and females are allowed to apply