Company: TEAM Group
- Establish time span (Gantt chart) for project execution as per company requirements
- Assist to prepare budget, supervise and monitor construction works, materials requirement, time schedule, installation, maintenance and support.
- Maintain documentation and testing activities as per compliance with codes and specifications for successful execution of the projects.
- Communicate with supplier & ensure smooth supply – when necessary.
- Manage and follow up renovation works as per the company schedule and projected time.
- Focus on safety and ensure that all workers adhere to set safety standards.
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the project in terms of quality, time, and cost including.
- Any other task as assigned by the appropriate authority.
- Work at office
- B.Sc/ Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized institute
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office package
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Deadline oriented
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2