- Create a collaborative work environment that fosters autonomy, inclusivity, innovation, learning, respect, and transparency while holding a high bar for craftsmanship.
- Demonstrate problem-solving and technical innovation through “rolling-up sleeves” and “getting hands dirty”.
- Share knowledge with team members via a formal mentoring relationship, reviewing code, reviewing design docs, giving technical talks, etc.
- Develop new automation and integrations with the SFDC CRM platform that supports business requirements.
- Build new user experiences consisting of custom objects, workflows, validations, and formulas while adhering to Salesforce best practices.
- Implement and troubleshoot third-party integrations that accurately transfer data between multiple systems, including external systems.
- Manage the Salesforce testing process, including devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing testing protocols and appropriate testing environments, and coordinating software testing.
- Keep apprised of new Salesforce features and functionality, providing recommendations for improvements, and teaching others.
- Provide high quality, reliable, scalable, and high-throughput solutions
- Write tests and perform code reviews to ensure that we’re producing reliable, readable, and reusable code.
- Work from home
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science Engineering
- Khulna University of Engineering and Technology,North East University Bangladesh,American International University Bangladesh,BRAC University,Jahangirnagar University students will get preference
- Preferred Professional Certification: Salesforce Certification in either the Development or Administrator is a plus.
- 4 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Programmer/ Software Engineer
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 28 to 37 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 5-7 years of working experience with Force.com (APEX, VisualForce, Lightning Component framework) developing on the Salesforce.com platform
- 5+ year of experience with Java, NodeJS, .Net, or other platform/technology.
- Should have a good understanding of DBMS and SQL.
- Tk. 150000 – 180000 (Monthly)
- Total Benefits Package sum will be BDT.255,000+ including monthly gross salary and all other benefits.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Tour allowance, Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Arrange both domestic and outbound annual tour.
- Provide financial support to earn vendor certifications/professional credentials.
Send your CV to email@example.com