- Searching new and prospective clients.
- Technical presentations to convinced the potential clients.
- Analyzing costs and sales.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product information.
- Calculating & preparing quotation for clients.
- Coordinating sales projects with production & implementation teams.
- Follow up & collect the payment in time.
- Working for Government Tenders related to EPC & Steel Structures.
- Tender preparation & submitting though e-gp & hard copy both.
- After-sales support services and providing technical back up as required.
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering from reputed University. (Public university preferred)
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Sales & Marketing, steel industry, Tender Preparation
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry), Multinational Companies
- Minimum 4 years working experience in similar field.
- Practical experience in sales through tender procedure will be preferred.
- Demonstrate personal integrity, confidence, and adherence to organization culture, team spirit and relationship building.
- Sound knowledge in MS Excel (Data analysis and report preparation)
- A critical thinker and problem solver.