A Leading Multinational Company
- A competent engineer with a comprehensive knowledge of designing, developing and maintaining electrical / Structural / Fire safety systems and components to required specifications, focusing on economy, safety, reliability, quality and sustainability in Garments sector with minimum 2 years field work experience.
- Prepare and maintain preventive maintenance procedures for all kinds of electrical equipment.
- Capable to face all kinds of electrical audit.
- Capable to prepare & maintain SLD (Single Line Diagram).
- Maintain & Monitoring LPS (Lighting Protection System) .
- Able to maintain Electrical system as per RSC / Nirapon Requirement.
- Maintain & Monitoring electrical maintenance all kinds of MDB / DB Board.
- Prepare report on weekly inspection in all electrical equipment
- Implement safety environment in the whole factory
- Taken corrective action plan & implement all kinds of electrical issues as per RSC / Nirapon standards.
- Maintain relevant documents as per RSC / Nirapon Requirement.
- Able to monitoring schedule wise all Electrical maintenance related periodical & preventive work.
- Able to Maintain & Monitoring Fire Hydrant System, Sprinkler system, CFDS (Central Fire Detection System) Boiler, Compressor, Generator, CCTV, Project Related Work.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Skills Required: AutoCAD
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 24 to 35 years
- Very good in written and spoken English.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Insurance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2