- Ambala Foundation, a non-profit and non-political voluntary organization, has been working in Bangladesh since 1994 with over one million people, their families and communities at the grass root to national level in the field of microfinance, human rights, governance, health, education, income generation, environment, women and children development, cross cultural communication etc. To extend operation and continue achieving the organizational goal 1 energetic personnel needed at MIS department against a vacant position at Ambala foundation.
- Troubleshooting User issues using Microfinance Management software used by NGOs.
- Assisting with training and onboarding processes.
- Analyzing existing operations, protocols, and processes, and making plans for improvement.
- Work at office
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance from any recognized University.
- Diploma in Networking Technology, IT, or similar preferable.
- At least 1 year(s)
- Age: Relaxed for truly deserving candidate
- Have to be punctual, smart and energetic.
- Proven work experience and track record in relevant role at any company.
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner.
- Candidate must have innovative mentality.
- Can do Attitude.
- Problem solving aptitude.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Mentality to work extended hours.
- Strong analytical skill and critical reasoning.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- 3 Festival Bonuses.
- Yearly Salary increment.
- Other benefit as per organizational policy.
Job Summary :
Published on: 25 Oct 2020
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 1 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 13 Nov 2020
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Application Deadline : 13 Nov 2020