Date : Friday, October 30, 2020Duration : Day(9.30 am-12.30 pm) No. of Classes/ Sessions : 3 HourClass Schedule : FridayLast Date of Registration : 28 October, 2020Venue : Online Virtual
The goal of a Business Organization is to create wealth for business owners. The role of HR is tocoordinate all other Dept. to achieve this goal as strategic partner of the organization. Keeping thisview in mind, the HR dept. performs all HR activities. So the HR professionals need to have HumanResource management and Human Resource Development concepts and techniques. All Managersor Line Supervisors, not just HR Professionals, need a strong foundation in HR managementconcepts and techniques to do their jobs. Because, all Managers or Line Supervisors do have HRrelated responsibilities. All manager, in a sense, HR managers, since they all get involved inactivities like recruiting, interviewing, selecting and training.
To have any success in Business, Managers need to have basic Human Resource management andHuman Resource Development skills. HR & Administrative Professionals needs to have these skills.This training is designed to give some basic idea about HR which is required in the activities of HR & Administrative professional in the work place.
How participants will benefit after the course:
• Participants will learn how to manage General HR work related issues.
• Participants will be aware of the legal issues of HR at their workplace
• Participants will learn about the Human Resource Management.
• Productivity will increase
• Behavior of the employees will be changed
• Misconduct will be reduced
• Healthy environment and congenial atmosphere will prevail in the organization
Interactive Lecture, PowerPoint Presentation, Question and Answer Session.
Contents of Training:
2. Concept of HR
3. Recruitment and Placement
4. HR BP
5. Training and Development
6. Performance Management and Appraisal
7. Questions and answers.