Company: BYSL Global Technology Group
- We are looking for interested candidates as an Executive for the Merchandising & Quality Assurance Department who has initiative, experience and self-motivation to take challenges to deliver high quality results.
- Coordinate with the production team in order to deliver on time shipment.
- Coordinate with the planning manager to determine/ fix delivery schedule (date) and sequence of implementing all orders in the lines.
- Have good technical knowledge about cost saving mechanisms.
- Technically sound on fabric quality, consumption & pricing.
- Implementing new concepts & techniques to ensure high efficiency & smooth process flow.
- Able to handle different buyers independently.
- To make costing, TNA, sourcing of trims & accessories & fabric.
- Coordinate production requirements from merchandising till shipment.
- Represent the company on external communication with suppliers and clients.
- Make sure all fabrics and accessories are in the house on time for production.
- Provide internal communication to bridge information from client to production.
- Sample follow up and coordinate with other departments related to orders.
- To deal with the quality staff independently for all the quality assurance activities. including quality control/ audit, inline inspection, pre final and final inspection.
- To plan, monitor, audit and ensure quality standards for products in coordination with the merchandising team and production people.
- To monitor product quality through from raw material to finished goods.
- To assist the department head in day to day routine activities.
- To follow up on size set, pre-production activities, in line and final inspection with proper documentation.
- To monitor the quality of textiles, accessories, trims, print, embroidery, wash, sample, chemical treatment, etc.
- Coordinate with Sourcing, Planning, Production, Finishing, Design, Product Development & other related departments.
- To assure the quality as per buyer’s requirements.
- Reduce defects and make an action plan by analyzing the problems. Solve the quality issues and establish a Zero defect culture in the factory.
- Excellent knowledge in solving critical issues explaining technical points of various quality related day to day problems occurring in the sampling process or factory production.
- Acquiring information needed for management.
- Any other work or report completion as directed by the management.
- Graduation/ Masters from a reputed university with a good academic track record.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Minimum 1 to 2 year(s) Experience in relevant fields.
- Should have product costing knowledge and will get preference.
- Should be able to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Must have computer literacy with good analytical skills.
- The candidate should have sound knowledge of RMG products and should be capable of following up orders.
- Responsible for proper communication with the Production Unit
- Responsible for proper production follow up and meet the shipment timeline.
- Should be skilled in English writing correspondences and good knowledge of computer applications.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidized
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Competitive Salary