Company: Feroz Group
Key Selling Points
- To Administer the Marketing And Sales Department.
- Feroz Group with 7 sister concerns Leading Manufacturer , Traders, Importer and Exporter, Construction & Sectional items in the country, is looking for ” Marketing and sales (Executive) “ for its office.
- Job Location will be at Head Office located at Baridhara D.O.H.S, Dhaka.
- Workplace – Head office, Dhaka and Tangail Local Office.
- The incumbent should have a dynamic personality. Will be responsible to Sales person the Marketing of the Company.
- Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
- The incumbent’s duties and responsibilities are to execute all Marketing and Sales tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Understand client requirements and pitch offering as per the need. Highlight USPs of the products offered to lure the client.
- Pitching the complete market of Bangladesh for business development.
- Be the first point for handling all client objections and negotiations. Forward to next level in hierarchy for closing the deal and handling critical clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with Key customers to ensure repeat and referral business on new as well as existing projects.
- Maintain strong funnel by taking initiative and exploring different lead generation techniques.
- Stay ahead and tap referral and repeat business. Avoid leakages by being proactive.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Communicate promotional offers to the partners/clients.
- Maintain records of all calls made, proper follow up with the clients.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales data and strive to improve conversion ratios. Take corrective actions towards achievement of targets.
- Update information in the database on regular basis.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new project features, pricing details etc.
- Submitting bills/invoices on regular basis at client’s offices.
- Responsible for sample collections and delivering the same to client.
- Build long term relationships with the stores so that there is an inbuilt trust and loyalty.
- Guiding them about the schemes and other promotion opportunities.
- Proactively identifying and addressing process gaps to achieve customer delight. Conducting analysis of the company’s activity on timely basis.
- Masters / Graduation in any discipline.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- Age at least 28 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Fresher’s are also encourage to apply
- Must be Experience in Construction, Brick sales, and Developer Business.
- Computer skill, Corporate Communication, MS Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/ OneNote
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Good Communication skills including English and Bangla
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.