Date : 30 – 31 October 2020Duration : Evening(7 PM-10 PM) No. of Classes/ Sessions : 6 HourClass Schedule : Friday – SaturdayLast Date of Registration : 28 October, 2020Venue : Online Virtua
Customs, Shipping, and Government stakeholders are playing major role for import and export of goods and these organizations have important functions in the export import trade chain. Due to lack of clear understanding about the customs rules, regulation, procedure of shipping, role of shipping agent, business professionals face troubles in doing the business smoothly.
Businessmen have to follow a complex customs procedure in the way of import and export. This course will help understand the process of clearance of goods from customs and minimize the expenses at every stage as well.
How participants will benefit after the course:
1) Businessmen can reduce their Import- Export Business cost with the help of this course.
2) New Entrepreneurs will know A to Z Import Export business procedure and documentation.
3) Participants will be conversant about customs operating systems of Import- Export of Bangladesh and how to calculate duty and taxes.
Exercise, PowerPoint Presentation, Question and answer session.
Contents of Training:
• H.S CODE SELECTION & ITS IMPORTANCE
• NEW S.R.O ( 2020-2021)
• IMPORT RELATED COST
• EXPORT RELATED COST
• SHIPPING DOCUMENTS
• LC CHECK LIST
• LC MARGIN
• SOURCING OF BUYERS
• DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY IMPORTERS
• DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY EXPORTERS
• MASTER L/C & BACK TO BACK TO L/C,
• LC AT SIGHT & TRANSFERABLE L/C,
• UPAS L/C
• LIEN BANK & CONFIRMING BANK
• ISSUING BANK & ADVISING BANK,
•CONFIRMING BANK & NEGOTIATING BANK,
• BILL OF ENTRY & BILL OF EXCHANGE
• LCL & FCL CARGO
• FEEDER VESSEL & MOTHER VESSEL
• SHIPPING DOCUMENTS & COPY DOCUMENTS (NON NEGOTIABLE)
• SPECIAL TYPES OF L/C
• L/C AMENDMENTS
• RISK FACTORS FOR IMPORTERS
• RISK FACTORS FOR EXPORTERS
• INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT METHODS (AS PER BANKING RULES)
• EXPORT INCENTIVE
• CONTAINER DETAILS
• VOLUMETRIC WEIGHT
• IMPORT BANED ITEMS
• EXPORT BANED ITEMS
• AIR FREIGHT CALCULATION
• SEA FREIGHT CALCULATION
• IRC, ERC, SWIFT, SRO, B/L, FOB, CFR, GSP, UCP-600, UCPDC, LCAF, PSI, TT, LTR, BIN, AIT, UP, UD, ASYCUDA++, ETC……..
Question & Answers Session
Introduction of other reference books