A Reputed Garments & Textile Manufacturing Group
- To deal with the quality staff independently for all the quality assurance activities including quality control/audit, in line inspection, pre-final and final inspection.
- Plan, monitor, audit and ensure quality standards for products in coordination with the department head and production people.
- Monitoring product quality through the fabric in house to finished goods.
- To assist the Dept. Head for day to day routine activities.
- Proven capability to understand different buyers (M&S, Puma, H&M) different specifications & requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of size set, pre-production activities, in line, and final inspection with proper documentation.
- Should have good knowledge of fabrics construction, accessories, trims, print, embroidery, wash, sample, chemical treatment etc.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Educational qualification will be relaxed for a highly experienced person.
- At least 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
knit garments quality, Quality Control/ Audit
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have experience in a renowned Knit Garments Factory.
- Proven track record of handling reputed buyers mainly M&S, H&M, Puma etc.
- Self – motivated and responsible.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Should be a team player having good interpersonal skills.
Dhaka (Demra, Tejgaon Industrial Area), Gazipur (Sreepur)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Attractive remuneration package and perquisites will be offered to the deserving candidate.
- A congenial work environment with performance satisfaction.
- Be a proud member of the winning team.